субота, 24. јануар 2015.

New card for challenge

Oh, after a long time I decided to make a card for a challenge. I used Gorjuss stamp. Gorjuss stamps are my favorite.


 


The first was taken without the flash and the otherone with. I hope that you can see that nice glitter on her coat.

The challenge that I apply is "Always-anything-goes", on blog Craft your passion challenges. That is my favorite blog and thay always have interesting topics for challenges.

until next reading,

Xoxo by Necamystery

2 коментара:

  1. I also like these Gorjuss Girls. It is a lovely card you made.
    Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
    xxx Michelle (DT)
    PS: it woukd be nice if you not only made a link but also would mention our blogname.

    ОдговориИзбриши
    Одговори
    1. Michelle I am glad you like my card. I changed the text above and mantion blogname. Thanks for interesting theme :)

      Избриши